Find me on..

Thursday 24 January 2013

Eyebrowssss


I think of the most underappreciated facial parts has to be the eyebrows. Sounds crazy, I know. But I really think eyebrows can make a huge difference to your overall appearance.

  

Personally, I got errr'now and then to this woman in town that threads my eyebrows because they just look so PERFECT after being threaded, and I just keep them to the shape she makes them (she only charges like £5 so I don’t think that is that much for once a month or less). So yesss.. I highly recommend that 5 minutes of minute pain to get perfect eyebrows! Now if you are like me, you went through a stage mid-teens where you decided to pluck like alllll your eyebrows off? I don't know why I ever thought that was cool! But it is way more in fashion now to have bigger eyebrows. I managed to grow mine back, but if you can't you have eyebrow pencils, semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo's or if you have lots of money can get hair transferred from your head to eyebrows!! But anyway, most of you can probably grow your eyebrows and pencil the gaps.. so here are my favourite eyebrow shapes!

 
 

(I think consistently you can see that there is a not a huge contrast in difference in size between the start and finish of the eyebrow, and there isn't a sharp angle in the eyebrow either which is nice. You have to suit it to your bones on your face, but getting this right really compliments your eyes!)



Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image


And for those brave souls, here is a tutorial from youtube on threading your own eyebrows!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdigCYixAfo

Enjoy. I taught myself too.

Lots of love Jessica  xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment